I would like to inform you that IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC) announced a new topic, “Haptic Services in Vehicles”.
You are invited to submit your papers to “Mobile Applications and Services” track by September 30. Potential haptics related topics are solicited in, but are not limited to the following categories:
- In-vehicle haptic data communication networks
- Wireless haptic data communication in vehicular networks
- In-vehicle multimedia systems
- In-car haptic user interfaces
- Haptic-enabled mobile robots
- Haptic-enabled unmanned vehicles: UGV, UAV, etc.
- Haptic-enabled driving simulators
- Haptic-enabled virtual vehicle design and assembly
- In-vehicle human factors: human haptic perception & performance
- Active safety through haptic feedback in cars
You are encouraged to submit a 5-page full paper (or a 2-page extended abstract including results). Here is the link to the conference webpage:
Please submit your papers to “Mobile Applications and Services” track. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Electrical & Computer Engineering Department
Kettering University, 1700 Third Ave.
Flint, Michigan 48504
Phone: (810) 762-9500, Ext. 5914